- Duration: 30 min
- Level: Medium
- Type: Dinner
This recipe is extremely versatile and we encourage everyone to mix and match the ingredients depending on what they find that is fresh and delicious at their farmer’s markets.
- OliAMO Extra Virgin Olive Oil- 1/2 cup
- Imported italian pasta (penne or ziti work well) - 1lb
- Fresh basil, thyme, and italian parsley - to taste
- Freshly ground sea salt - ½ cup, plus 2 Tablespoons
- Freshly grated parmigiano reggiano - ¼ cup
- Fresh garlic - 4 cloves, finely chopped
- Yellow zucchini - 1, chopped into ½ pieces
- Zucchini - 1, chopped into ½ pieces
- Cherry tomatoes - 2 cups, halved)
- Kalamata olives - 1 cup
- Broccolini - 2 branches, coarsely chopped
- Yellow or red pepper - 1, coarsely chopped
STEPS: 1Boil approximately 1 gallon of water and ½ cup of sea salt over high heat.
STEPS: 2When the water reaches a roiling boil, add pasta (stirring often).
STEPS: 3While the pasta is cooking, in a large saute pan sauté the garlic over high heat in OliAMO extra virgin olive oil. Progressively add in all the vegetables except the cherry tomatoes and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until vegetables are lightly seared.
STEPS: 4Next, add in the cherry tomatoes and fresh herbs. Stir for approximately 2 minutes.
STEP 5: When the pasta is cooked al dente, drain the water well and add the pasta to the sauté pan. Stir the vegetables and pasta to incorporate, approximately two minutes.
STEP 6: Serve in a large Pasta Bowl, topped with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano.